CMD Eco 20 candidate for the Innovation Technology Award 2017 in the category “keyEfficiency”31 October 2017
CMD Eco 20 welcomes you!2 November 2017
“Did you know that wood waste can replace gasoline?” is the title of the seminar to be held on 9th November at the Fiera di Rimini for the 21st edition of Ecomondo 2017.
- Thursday 9 November 2017
- 15:15 – 16:15
- Camelia Room 1st floor pad B6
Edited by: C.M.D Construction Engine Diesel S.p.A.
Targeted audience: PA, companies engaged in forestry, wood industries, Ho.Re.Ca.
- Introduction and welcome
- Pirogassification Validity for Byproduct Energy Production
(Gian Felice Clemente, Igeam Srl)
- Technological and Plant Integration of Pirogassification
(Daniele Pulcini, AEREL-CIRPS, Institutional Relations C.M.D. S.p.A.)
- River and River Biomass Contracts
(Massimo Bastiani, National River Contracts Table)
- The Role of Italian Industry in Improving Environmental Quality
(Salvatore Antonio De Biasio, Coordinating Table for Research, Innovation and Internationalization Policies, CONFINDUSTRIA)
- Certify Energy
(Davide Baroncini, DEKRA Italia Srl)
- Experience CMD ECO20, Developing a Machine
(Domenico Cirillo, Department of Energy C.M.D. S.p.A.)
Moderator: Diego Gavagnin, Journalist
Discover the full program of all events that will take place at Ecomondo 2017: https://www.ecomondo.com/eventi/programma/seminari-e-convegni?date=2017-11-07